- Promote company’s products to new and existing clients.
- Generate and execute sales plans in assigned competitively-held accounts.
- Conduct technical presentation of products to clients, submit proposals, follow-up quotations and secure purchase orders.
- Provide monthly sales forecast and ensure that monthly/ yearly sales target is achieved.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives.
- Organize client visits/ schedules to minimize costs in all aspects of work.
- Address client’s concerns on their enquiries and deliveries, and make sure to meet customer’s needs.
- Provide high standard of service/ technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering. Professional license is an asset.
- 2+ years technical selling experience of industrial products.
- Working knowledge of waste water treatment systems and power plant operations is an advantage.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Driving skill and license is a MUST.
- Willing to be assigned in Bacolod/ Cagayan de Oro City.